.:IMPORTANT - New Policy:.

Go down

.:IMPORTANT - New Policy:.

Post by SacredAssassin on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 pm

LJT brought up something that I figured should be noted here, and it is actually beneficial to our relationship with the other community members. We need to inform members of their wrongs, before handing out an anonymous warning, via the warning bar. I feel it'll be more effective than keeping them in the dark about their wrongs, because warning them with reasoning can allow them to change their behaviors.

However, if such behavior continues, then we lower the warning bar, while leaving them a P.M. stating the situation.

-Discuss.-

Last edited by SacredAssassin on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

SacredAssassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: .:IMPORTANT - New Policy:.

Post by Lain on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:22 pm

I do this any way O.o

Lain
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by muffin on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:55 pm

Or we could make a forum section like pawn just to address this (with theirs being "Infractions"). However, i am almost completely sure we cannot make such a forum private.
muffin
Muffinman
Graphics Trainee
MuffinmanGraphics Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lain on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:17 am

muFfin wrote:Or we could make a forum section like pawn just to address this (with theirs being "Infractions"). However, i am almost completely sure we cannot make such a forum private.

Fuck that! On pawn, Neo added a script so that when I moderator infracted someone it automatically posted the details in that section.

So, two things here:
1: I'm not to sure if you can script in any language, but regardless, this forum/host is pretty limited, so even if you could, I doubt you would even be able to add it on here.

2: Because the above statement is true, I am a lazy son-of-a-bitch, and would not post my infractions/warnings in such a section.

Lain
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by muffin on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:21 am

Scripts do exist...but there really probably isnt going to be one that does that.
Still, isnt it more effort to send a private message to someone? (not rly -_-)
In any case, i am completely fine with simply private messaging.
muffin
Muffinman
Graphics Trainee
MuffinmanGraphics Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum